Monday, July 1, 2019

Day 786

Hi.

So I feel I have been missing putting info in here, bc I know in past posts I put "more later" and I feel like I never explain when later gets here. Hopefully I can do that now...if I missed something, I'll check my post and update this weekend...

For the most part, been doing the 3 workout a day and today I slipped on my yoga stretch. I was suppose to hold a yoga wheel pose for 100 seconds (divided of course). I was able to do 2 sets of 30 seconds and then I couldn't do it anymore. I figured next time, I would do 10 minutes of straight yoga and just count each exercise for 4 counts of 8 as opposed to 100 seconds. On the bright side, I was still under calories count. Today I learned I lost .2 pounds instead of the greater than 1 lb I'm used to losing. I figured drinking my protein shake too late was the cause, so, I adjusted today and had it by 6pm.

My body was aching so I took a bath with Himalayan salt, bath salt, and white rain soap. Soaked for about 20 minutes and it did the trick. My muscles still ache, but I'm way better than I was.

More Later: and here's where I hope I'm updated on everything. Bf and me are cosplaying 3 pairs for blerdcon, namely batman/catwoman, storm/black panther, and steven/garnet. I'll be done with my cosplays by next Tuesday no later than Wednesday. I applied to multiple jobs on Saturday and have an interview tomorrow with this bio lab which pissed me off last week so I'm taking the interview with a grain of salt. I am 248...if I had not posted that yet, hope to be 247 tomorrow. I'm back on the grind of bio...hope to kick it up a notch real soon. And, I think I have solved the answer to my food prep ordeal, definitely more on it tomorrow, bc I love it. Stay motivated. Eat. Train. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment