Monday, July 29, 2019

Day 815

Hi Kingdom of Lot.

So I rushed yesterday and am kinda rushing today, but I want to show the workout I posted for my boyfriend a.k.a. the low frequency endomorph workout.




Low Frequency - 4 Days
·         Day 1: Chest/Back-30 bench press/ 30 bent over barbell row
·         Day 2: Rest
·         Day 3: Biceps/Triceps/Shoulders-30 bicep curls/30 dips/30 shoulder press
·         Day 4: Rest
·         Day 5: Legs-30 squats/30 leg lifts (home)
·         Day 6: Cardio 30 jumping jacks (that’s it)
·         Day 7: Rest


So, he's been a little down but I told him we are on a journey together. Even though we are hours apart, we are both striving for our ultimate dream bodies. Time, patient, and motivation will get us there. So, as for me, today I weighed in at 231.5 and ate something other than just potatoes for the first time: corn. It was a bit starchy but I was happy nonetheless. Also, I prepped chickpea burgers for this week and part of next week. My sister and mom had them and found them fantastic. Tomorrow I'll post my recipe and some pics. Until tomorrow. Stay motivated. Eat. Train. Sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment