Monday, July 15, 2019

Day 794-801

Hi.
Good Morning!

I know I passed by Blerdcon, but it was incredible. I cosplayed Storm (and got a discount on my picture I'll post later), I cosplayed Garnet and got a picture with Estelle and my friends, and my anniversary gift was a plushie Deidara, which I had in my chest with Deadpool and my Akatsuki jacket on. Oh, and I did Catwoman for the DC photo shoot which went well...and hot as hell lol.

I ended up weighing 237.9 on Thursday morning. I did make lasagna, cookies, and ate bbq chicken pizza at the con and now im starting off my 2 week potato diet at 247.7 with a workout of 100 mountain climbers, 75 squats, 50 push ups, and 25 sit ups. On every other day, I'll strive for 10,000 steps. So i'm starting off my morning with one boiled potato and will "reward" myself with a sweet potato for dinner. Two weeks guys!

Also, no seasoning...so this will be a fun challenge. I mean, I'm trying to surprise everyone by the end of august with a body of 180lbs. If I'm being super realistic, I'll aim for 210-200 lbs by the end of august. September will be a tough ass month as I'll be going back and doing a extreme workout to become goku-like for J1 con...and mile morales. Gotta pick a third cosplay later with the group.  I'll search today for a workout and do it 3 times a week OR according to the workout. I know I had workouts lined up...but lets finish the potato diet first.

More in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment