Sunday, April 19, 2020

Days 1077 - 1081

Hi.

Been not doing what I'm supposed to for the last 2 days, but decided to work out today and so far so good. My biggest issue of course is food and I started wondering about the prospects of surgery. I don't want surgery, so if I can't get it together by summer, that may be an option. I really just need to get to 210 and I'll be set, but I've been having issues. Even right now I'm about to eat a cheese stick, but did bring my coconut popcicles, 3 water bottle, ginger boost drink, and 2 fruit cups, so I won't be having junk.

Other than this, I have an A in my class, I start bio next month, and I am good on that note. Looking into seeing if I can do Phlebotomy next year if corona is still taking over.

Gonna watch Black Lightening tonight. Please stay safe. If you so bored that you want to get out the house, find a temporary essential job so you can help others. This is the way. I have spoken. GN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment