Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 1076

Hi.

You know it's been like 3 years and I believe I need to update this damn thing. I'll work on that later. I weighed in at 244.8,  so now I can go back to using my glass jars to count the amount of weight I'm losing to hit 180. My goal is to now start back on cosplay stuff at 220 lbs and start cutting at the same time.

Watched Onward and Frozen II yesterday, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Watch with family or buddies, they are good.

Between work pay and stimulus check I'll be buying that stuff from Amazon, popsicles from Kroger, and 2-3 backs of blue-lavender hair. After this week I will not be buying from Asian hair stores. As I stated earlier, I know not all Asians are racist. However, how the people have treated the Africans this past month has been disgusting and I want no part in that. I will do my best to order from African based hair places.

Speaking of doing positive things, I'll be giving masks to some people at my job. I'll probably put aside 8 for work. That leaves 2 for my friend's bday, 2 for me, and the rest to split between random homeless persons and my family members in the house (or whoever come in).

Been doing great on ASL, Spanish, and Japanese. Feeling happy on those. Bio next month will be lit. And of course the real fun begins at 220 lbs. Shopping at 200 lbs and again at 180. This is the way. I have spoken. Be safe, stay hydrated, protect yourself, and find something to pass the time. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment