Thursday, July 30, 2020

Days 1104-1183

Hi, been a while...like majority of the summer. Not gonna sugar coat this, COVID fucked up my whole year. I was going to the gym, hit the 230s, was so close to hitting some small goals, and boom, gyms closed and the kids I work with got covid, so a lot of the place where I work was switched around...in the end, I got back to 275.3, but here we are. 

Today is day 1. I went to the gym and ate correct using intermittent fasting and I'll be posting pics every 10 pounds lost. Wanna stick to wraps, oatmeal and yogurt, and tofu for my wraps. 

Just know, I have cried and panicked and suffered, known people to die from covid, can't plan life in advance and so we all have to take everything 1 day at a time until people can get their shit together so we can get rid of the virus. Please wear masks, social distance, stay hydrated, and make goals, because that's the only thing keeping me sane...that and my family and awesome boyfriend. Get rest. 




No comments:

Post a Comment